We’d like to thank all of you who attended the Webinar on September 19th.
Knowing that some of you were unable to attend. we are providing you with a recorded version of the 9:00 PM session and slideshow (PDF 348 KB) for your convenience.
Presenter: Jessica Lake
About the Presenter: Jessica Lake is a seasoned technical trainer and web expert who started her career with the U.S. State Department’s Bureau of Educational & Cultural Affairs in 2014 as web content producer, and moved into her current position as a Public Diplomacy Modernization Trainer with IIP’s Digital Support & Training Division in early 2017.
This webinar will cover:
- How to enable your Event Calendar on your site
- Creating Events, Event Categories, and Locations
- How your Calendar Events relate to your posts about events (i.e. posts assigned the “Events” category)
- Promoting your Event Calendar on your site
- Best practices for creating navigation to the Event Calendar