Mission Website Platform (WordPress), has the ability to use Single Sign On (SSO) with America.gov email. SSO works with your America.gov account, and enables a user to access their edit site without entering a user name and password. If you are interested in using SSO, you must update the e-mail address in your user profile. Instructions below:
- Log in to the WordPress U.S. Mission website with the existing username and password.
- Navigate to “Edit my Profile” by clicking your name in the top-right corner of the dashboard and selecting “Edit my Profile”.
- Scroll down to the Contact Info section.
- In the Email (required) field, enter the America.gov e-mail address.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Update Profile”.
- Check your Amgov mailbox for a confirmation email
- Upon receipt of the email, click the link to confirm the e-mail update it in their profile
- The next time you access the site, you may use the “Login with Google” option.
Please note: If you are not currently logged in to your America.gov account in the browser you are using, a list of your available google accounts will appear and you will be prompted to select an account from America.gov to continue.