A PHOTO GALLERY allows a user to display multiple images contained within a slideshow.
Within a POST, users can perform the following steps to create a photo gallery:
- Create a new post.
- Select the Add Media button which is located above the main content block.
- Select Create Gallery on the left.
- You may upload your own photos into the site or use photos currently in the media library.
- Once the number of photos have been added, select Create a New Gallery. (GPA State Flickr Gallery is also an available option)
- Edit your gallery by number of columns, randomized photos, and Image size.
- Select Insert Gallery
- Publish your post and view your New Gallery!