The POSTS panel provides users with the ability to view, add, edit, or delete POSTS.
By default, the ALL POSTS page opens after selecting POSTS from the MAIN NAVIGATION.
Within the ALL POSTS page, users can perform several routine tasks:
- Add new posts.
- Customize the displayed information using the SCREEN OPTIONS tab.
- Review the Help file information related to this panel.
- Review the various statuses of all posts. The user may select to view all posts, posts that are in draft and posts in the trash.
- Search for specific posts.
- Perform Bulk Actions on posts including editing and moving posts to the trash.
- Filter the displayed posts by Date, Categories, and SEO Scores.
- Review the Title, Author, Categories, Tags, Comments, Date, Expiration Date, SEO, SEO Title, Meta Desc., and KW (Keyword) Focus field information related to a post.