- Complete all of the steps of Creating a Page – General Guidlines, which are common to all templates.
- Enter content for the page in the VISUAL TEXT EDITOR. Format as required.
- If PAGINATION is required, refer to the detailed instructions on Creating and Managing Pagination.
NOTE: ACCORDIONS ARE NOT CURRENTLY CRAWLED BY SEARCH ENGINES. TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE USING ACCORDIONS.
- If the page requires an ACCORDION, Select YES. The ACCORDION feature will expand to allow the first entry.
Enter the desired question or subject for the To use photos from IIP Flickr account:
a. Enter the answer or description that should appear when the visitor expands the rib.
b. Click ADD NEW ACCORDION ACCORDION ITEM or the “+” sign to add a new rib above the one currently selected. Click the “_” sign to delete the rib.
c. To create an additional accordion on the page, Click ADD NEW ACCORDION ITEM and Check “Yes” box under NEW ACCORDION? field. Then Enter a new TITLE, DESCRIPTION and desired questions and answers in appropriate fields below.
d. To add text below the accordion, Enter text in the CONTENT AFTER ACCORDION field.
- If desired, Insert images using the IMAGES section.
a. Image 1: Click the ADD IMAGE button and Select an image from the MEDIA LIBRARY or Upload a new image.
b. Image 2: Click the ADD IMAGE button and Select an image from the MEDIA LIBRARY or Upload a new image.
c. Image 2 Alignment: Select the alignment from the dropdown.
NOTE: ACCORDION IMAGE SIZE IS 200X400 PIXELS. IMAGES OVER SIZE LIMIT WILL BE SIZED AT 200X400 PIXELS. PHOTOS UNDER SIZE LIMIT WILL DISPLAY AT ORIGINAL DIMENSIONS.