SSO works with your America.gov account, and enables a user to access their edit site without entering a user name and password. To implement Single Sign-On:
- Log in to the WordPress U.S. Mission website with the existing username and password.
- Navigate to EDIT MY PROFILE by Clicking name in the top-right corner of the dashboard and selecting EDIT MY PROFILE.
- Scroll down to the CONTACT INFO section.
- In the EMAIL (required) field, Enter the America.gov e-mail address.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and Click UPDATE PROFILE.
- The LOGIN WITH GOOGLE option will appear next time the site is accessed.
Please note: If not logged into america.gov in the current browser, a list of available google accounts will appear and can be selected.