U.S. Citizen Travelers:
Global Health Advisory:
The Department of State advises U.S. citizens to reconsider travel abroad due to the global impact of COVID-19. Many areas throughout the world are now experiencing COVID-19 outbreaks and taking action that may limit traveler mobility, including quarantines and border restrictions. Even countries, jurisdictions, or areas where cases have not been reported may restrict travel without notice. Read More
- [Country Name] has/has not confirmed cases of COVID-19 within its borders.
- Any other relevant information
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Are there any new restrictions in place as a result of the worldwide outbreak?
- Do travelers need particular documentation to enter/exit?
- What procedures have been put in place at airports and other ports of entry?
- Include any relevant information about quarantine policies – if they are in effect – such as length of quarantine, location, etc.
- List any local resources that can provide additional useful information.